Located in a modernist house from the 1920s, not far from the Avenue Louise in Brussels and Flagey, Fondation Thalie is both a guest house offering a contemporary art collection and an artistic promotion platform dedicated to visual arts, performance and design.
An exclusive venue in the heart of the art galleries district and near the Ixelles ponds.Built in 1924 by the architect Jean Hendricks, the house has an area of 500 square meters. The villa has been completely renovated by the architect duo Vanden Eeckhoudt – Creyf in a contemporary style while preserving the historic spirit of the place.
You can hire the spaces of the house according to your projects: seminar, reception, photo shooting, filming…
space for your events, exhibitions, pop up fashion sales, seminars, conferences ...
100 square meters – 70-150 people.
– Equipment on request: sound system, screening, seats.
The library area
Adjacent to the Atelier. The ideal environment for your meetings, products launches ...
30 square meters,> 20 people.
• Availability of ground floor Workshop (space for seminars), library and kitchen ‘raw’ (cold room included): 1700 euros excluding VAT
• Kitchen only (independent entrance) : price on request
• Privatization of the house : price on request
• Provision of equipment (all or part of it, the price will be invariable): 70 chairs, audio and video equipment (details provided on request): 300 euros excluding VAT
> Presence of a technician during the assembly and disassembly of your event (2 hours included in the package), beyond that : 45 € / additional hour – price without VAT
• Provision of the spaces the day before 600 € – price without VAT
Any request can be addressed to : email@example.com
or + 32 471 73 33 12
Public parking available at the following address 166 chaussée de Vleurgat 1050 Ixelles