Once a month, Fondation Thalie invites an artist with a practice related to culinary art to invent a menu developing new flavors.
Artist and chef, Grégoire Bergeret will offer us an exploration of production methods around food: Act of smoking, salting, drying, fermenting. So many gestures related to ancestral traditions revisited here.
– Candied celery, pink grapefruit, black radish juice
– Scallop shell, Colonnata bacon, Voatsiperifery pepper
– Fennel, turnip, Katsuobushi tile, vegetable ice cream
– Poached salmon, pumpkin, tamarind reduction
– Cake with nuts, pear, quince syrup
Limited places / Online booking only / Participation: 40 euros, excluding drinks